Maria works with people from all walks of life to help them enjoy their lives to the fullest. For some of her clients, this is a brand new exploration into brand new territory. For others, she’s a catalyst for their next steps into health and wellness, assisting them at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels to fulfill their potential and experience a more joyful life. Clients are then able to take what they have received, are empowered by their new sense of connection to Self and Source (to God), and with energy and enthusiasm, experience a new and more fulfilling story for themselves.
Having trained at the Center for Akashic Studies in Chicago and by achieving the Advanced Certified Teacher and Practitioner status, Maria is well prepared to help you with your questions and concerns.
Raised in a military family on various bases in America and Germany, she moved to Austin, Texas where she earned a B.A. degree and taught German and English to high school and then college students. She later earned a Master’s in Counseling and Psychology and became Director of a holistic wellness center for people with HIV/AIDS.
From there she took her first corporate job, earning certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources working for companies in environmental engineering, pension administration, real estate investment, high-tech, agriculture and the law.
Maria returned to grad school and completed coursework towards her MBA. While at a corporate job in San Francisco, her life took a very sudden and unexpected turn, resulting in her working in the healing arts.
Akashic Records Advanced Certified Teacher & Practitioner
Through the Center for Akashic Studies using Linda Howe’s Pathway Prayer Process©
• Teach Beginning/Practitioner Certification, Foundation, and Healing Through the Records classes
• Developer and teacher of Earth’s Record classes to address your environmental concerns
• Provide private Akashic Record consultations in person and at a distance
Foundational Practitioner of Reconnective Healing® & The Reconnection®
Energy healing above and around the body; a great foundation for healing
• Trained by Dr. Eric Pearl in 2005 and recertified in 2014
• Assisted the organization to train new practitioners
• Give public presentations to promote this work
• Participated in scientific research on Reconnective Healing
Former President, Holistic Chamber of Commerce-Austin
• Founded the Austin chapter of this national organization
• Organized and ran monthly meetings
• Educated the public about holistic and green businesses
• Organized successful Holistic Healing Fairs with over 70 practitioners
• Author of robust blog with years of informative posts
• Platinum Expert Author for ezinearticles.com
• Guest & guest host, Seeing Beyond, KEST AM 1450, San Francisco
• In-demand guest speaker on various radio shows
• Produced local TV series on channelAustin
• Guest columnist for religionandspirituality.com and selfgrowth.com
Human Resources (corporate and non-profit), Austin, TX & San Francisco, CA
• Strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, employee relations, training, compensation, benefits, recruiting, ERP systems, visas and immigration
Education & Training
• PHR (Professional in Human Resources)
• MBA night school courses, St. Edward’s University
• M.Ed., Counseling & Guidance, Minors in Psychology & Sociology, Texas State University, 4.0 GPA
• B.A., German & English, University of Texas, Secondary Level Teaching Certificate, Dean’s List